SHACMAN Rolls Out Its 160,000th Vehicle
On December 29, a grand ceremony was held at its headquarters in Xi’an to mark the completion of the 160,000th vehicle of. (hereafter referred to as SHACMAN). Tan Xuguang, president & CEO of Weichai Power, president of SHACMAN, delivered a keynote speech at the ceremony, saying the completion of the vehicle is a new landmark in the history of SHACMAN. In his speech, Tan also expressed his sincere appreciation for the hard work of all staff.
In 2018, SHACMAN is aiming to increase its total sales volume to 200,000 units. Weichai Power will continue to lend full support to SHACMAN.
In 2005, Weichai acquired Xianghuoju and formed its own heavy-duty truck industrial chain integrating Weichai engines, Fast transmission gearboxes and Hande axles. In that year, SHACMAN sold 14,000 units vehicles. After Weichai joined SHACMAN, it has seen its sales grow by ten times in the last twelve years.
On December 18, Weichai announced its 2020-2030 strategy, according to which, Weichai will further enhance its global presence and increase its annual business revenue to 100 billion USD in 2030, edging its way to the Fourtune 500 club.
In 2017, SHACMAN witnessed a sharp increase in its sales. Ranking in the fourth place in the industry, it had several products moved to the first place in their sales, including its 13L large horsepower vehicles, economical vehicles, construction waste transport vehicles, and gas-powered vehicles. In addition, its vehicles designed for logistic services and vehicles for transporting frozen products, dangerous chemicals and cars, also delivered impressive performances.
On the back of Weichai Power, SHACMAN boasts a wide spectrum of products, ranging from self-dumping vehicles, cargo trucks, etc. The explosive growth of SHACMAN also fully reflect the effectiveness and visionary strategy on its business restructuring which features strong emphasis on its core powertrain business, its commitment to developing whole vehicles and intelligent logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
- SHACMAN Trucks Provide Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccines in Djibouti 2021-03-25
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2020-12-22
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN 2020-12-11
- SHACMAN Delong X6000 Truck Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2020-11-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April