SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China
The sky is clear, the autumn is cool, the sword is like the rainbow, the military power is vast.
Celebrating the 70th anniversary of The People's Republic of China!
At 10:15 in the morning, the grand parade began in the spotlight. During the parade, the air guard flag echelon, the ground team, the equipment team and the air echelon pass through the Square.
Among the 7 teams that received reviews, such as information warfare, UAV, nuclear missile, supply and rescue, 48 SHACMAN military vehicles were particularly noticeable. As the cradle of China's heavy duty military off-road vehicle, SHACMAN has participated in six military parades for the past 50 years, witnessing the growth and prosperity of China.
In 1974, the "Yanan 250 brand off-road vehicle" developed by SHACMAN was formally designed and put into operation. On the 35th anniversary National Day parade in 1984, 32 SX250 off-road vehicles formed two rows, pulling the heavy artillery through the square.
At the end of the last century, on the basis of the first generation of "SX250 off-road vehicles" and combined with the needs of army development and upgrade, SHACMAN design and produce the second generation military vehicles the "SX2190". The mobility, off-road ability and comfort of vehicles have been greatly improved. On the 50th anniversary of the National Day in 1999, SHACMAN vehicles separated into four groups of SX2150 and SX2190 series heavy off-road vehicles, which were inspected by the Party and the people for the second time.
2009 National Day and 60th anniversary of Peoples republic of China, by virtue of excellent quality and advanced technology, the third generation military vehicles of SHACMAN appeared once again in the National Day parade.
Since the beginning of the new century, as an important military off-road vehicle production base in China, SHACMAN has been devoting itself to the research of military vehicle demand, keeping in mind the national defense mission, following the requirements of equipment development, and has developed various types of vehicles, such as SX2153, SX2190N, SX2300. On September 3, 2015, in celebrating the 70th anniversary parade of the Chinese people's war of resistance against Japan and the world's anti fascist war, the SHACMAN SX2190N model carried DF-5B and other models of vehicle equipment appeared for the fourth time through Tiananmen Square.
In order to meet the needs of national defense development and actual combat of the army, SHACMAN actively went deep into the army, conducted field investigations and comprehensive tests, and developed military vehicles such as general tactical vehicles and logistical support vehicles adapted to modern warfare. On July 30, 2017, celebrating the People's Liberation Army 90th anniversary military parade, with its excellent product quality and diversified products, SHACMAN military trucks participated in its fifth military parade.
After half a century of accumulation, SHACMAN has succeeded winning the third generation military vehicle project of the Chinese army in December 2016. It has become the only qualified supplier for the third generation heavy duty military vehicle. On the 70th Anniversary of the founding of new China National Day parade, the military vehicles of SHACMAN once again took arms in participation, showing the mission and responsibility of 50 years' large-scale manufacturing and modernization group.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY