5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
China has developed a 5G intelligent unmanned mining truck, according to Science and Technology Daily on Wednesday.
The unmanned mining truck is used for opencast mining. It measures 10.2 meters long, 5.4 meters wide and five meters tall, and has a carrying capacity of 110 tonnes.
The truck can plan its mission and route for itself, load and unload automatically, and drive by itself, the report said.
Unmanned mining trucks are expected to improve mining safety and production efficiency. Compared with other unmanned vehicles, mining needs trucks to cope with tough road conditions with unpredictable obstacles and no clear guideposts, said the newspaper.
The new unmanned mining truck features integrated direct line control, image processing, wireless communication and artificial intelligence technologies.
Jointly developed by the China Space Sanjiang Group and Vipioneers, the new unmanned mining truck was displayed last week at the 2019 World Conference on the VR Industry in Nanchang, east China's Jiangxi Province.
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- World's First Electric Mining Vehicle Developed successfully in Baotou 2014-10-09
- CNHTC HOKA Mining Dump Trucks Enter Xiamen Market 2014-05-20
- Sinotruk Deliveries 20 Natural Gas Mining Dumper Trucks to Shenyang City 2013-03-14
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
- Scania secures mining trucks with valuing 1.5 billion Swedish krona 2012-09-25
- Beifang Shares exports up 50% Jan to June 2012-08-24
- Sinotruk speicl mining dumpers released in Qingdao 2012-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY