5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
China has developed a 5G intelligent unmanned mining truck, according to Science and Technology Daily on Wednesday.
The unmanned mining truck is used for opencast mining. It measures 10.2 meters long, 5.4 meters wide and five meters tall, and has a carrying capacity of 110 tonnes.
The truck can plan its mission and route for itself, load and unload automatically, and drive by itself, the report said.
Unmanned mining trucks are expected to improve mining safety and production efficiency. Compared with other unmanned vehicles, mining needs trucks to cope with tough road conditions with unpredictable obstacles and no clear guideposts, said the newspaper.
The new unmanned mining truck features integrated direct line control, image processing, wireless communication and artificial intelligence technologies.
Jointly developed by the China Space Sanjiang Group and Vipioneers, the new unmanned mining truck was displayed last week at the 2019 World Conference on the VR Industry in Nanchang, east China's Jiangxi Province.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- World's First Electric Mining Vehicle Developed successfully in Baotou 2014-10-09
- CNHTC HOKA Mining Dump Trucks Enter Xiamen Market 2014-05-20
- Sinotruk Deliveries 20 Natural Gas Mining Dumper Trucks to Shenyang City 2013-03-14
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021