Cummins Hydrogen Energy Engineering Center Starts Operation in Wuhan,China
Recently, Cummins (Wuhan) Hydrogen Energy Engineering Center officially started operation. As the company’s first one in China, it aims to roll out more customized hydrogen energy power solutions.
Covering an area of 1,500 square meters, the center consists of office area, utility area, lab area, test cell area, PSBU, NVH, hydrogen powertrain building, warehouses, etc. Currently, it is capable of manufacturing hydrogen fuel cell engines and related spare parts as well as testing hydrogen fuel cells.
“The center is a new starting point for us. I believe that it will inject new dynamics to the technological advances of China’s hydrogen power industry and provide effective solutions for our customers”, said Dr. Peng Lixin, vice president of Cummins.
Since the very beginning, Cummins has been working closely with its global partners while building the center, making sure its safe and smooth operation. Reaching SIL2 level safety standards, the center is equipped with a host of advanced safety measures, including hydrogen density sensors, oxygen density sensors, smoke detection sensors, and fire detection sensors, etc.
In recent years, Cummins has been continuously increasing its investments in China. Cummins East Asia R&D Center, also located in Wuhan, is expected to complete its construction in 2022. According to the company, the new center’s New Energy Powertrain Building will have the fuel cell lab, power battery lab, transmission system lab, wheel hub lab, etc., all of which will carry out essential researches for Cummins’ new energy powertrain systems.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Cummins Selects Spain for Its Gigawatt Electrolyzer Plant with Iberdrola 2021-05-26
- Cummins Introduces New Heavy-duty Powertrain for Natural Gas Customers 2021-03-10
- Eaton Cummins Officially Starts Localized Production in China 2021-02-23
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- Foton Cummins Rolls Off Its 100000th X Series Engine For the Year 2020 2020-12-17
- Cummins Rolls Out Two Natural Gas Engines with National VI Emission Standards 2020-09-30
- Cummins and Navistar Announce New Long-term Agreement 2020-08-17
- Cummins Releases 2019 Sustainability Progress Report 2020-07-22
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY