PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines
MANILA, PHILIPPINES(chinatrucks) - After a 4-year break, the 8th Philippine International Motor Show (PIMS) returned on September 15 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. With the theme “Mobility + Humanity: Innovating for the Common Good”, this year’s Philippine International Motor Show had brought together the country’s biggest automobile manufacturers and partners in raising awareness on the future of mobility through sustainable, economical and safer mobility solutions. FOTON Motor also made a stunning debut with the company’s broad product range including AUMAN AMT, 2022 Thunder Pick-Up Truck, VANs, Mini Trucks and light trucks. Foton Jeepney, as one of the most popular means of public transportation in the Philippines, was designated as the official shuttle bus for the event.
The AUMAN EST-A 6x4 tractor on show is an AMT version and comes with the world's leading Cummins ISGE5-460 engine with power output of 460 hp and torque of 2,300 Nm, paired with a ZF AMT 12-speed transmission, which can cut down fuel consumption by almost 15% and improve driving range.
In addition, the 2022 Thunder Pick-Up Truck has become another highlight of the expo, which was officially launched back in April this year at the Manila International Auto Show (MIAS). However, this show vehicle is an A/T upgrade version with a 6-speed manual transmission and a 2.0-liter Aucan turbo-diesel inline four-cylinder engine with 161 PS of power and 390 Nm of torque.
In terms of configuration, the Thunder features black leather seats, and has a leather-wrapping steering wheel, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a new instrument cluster installed in the center console to offer more sense of science and technology. In addition, it is also equipped with automatic climate control, new gauges, keyless entry, and audio controls on the steering wheel, an electronic parking brake, and an engine start/stop button.
At the same time, FOTON also demonstrated the use scenario of mini trucks at the exhibition that are sought after by many customers because of its powerful driving power.
As a forerunner in the commercial vehicle industry, FOTON Motor has an important mission to fulfill in leading the economic recovery and boosting market confidence. To this end, FOTON Motor has been providing innovative products that are safer, more efficient and sustainable to keep pace with the times. In the Philippines, it will continue to provide innovative mobility solutions to meet the ever-changing needs and drive the growth of local automotive industry.
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
- FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico 2022-06-28
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022