SINOTRUK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first Hong Kong Autoshow is opened in Hong Kong Convention Center. The autoshow aims to bridge an international cooperative platform for upstream and downstream of automobile industry and create more export opportunities for Chinese manufacturers in response to the strategy of “Chinese made 2025” and the “Belt and Road” and following the target of “creating an import and export platform for Asia-Pacific automobile industry”. Many Chinese manufacturers like SINOTRUK, SAIC attend the autoshow.
As a Chinese national heavy truck brand, SINOTRUK brings 3 classic models including HOWO-T7 10x4 mixer, T5G 4x2 cargo van equipped with ALLISON transmission, raising much attention from distinguished guests. At the same time, in the site, SINOTRUK displays its achievements of a smart SINOTRUK and intelligent truck via video. The three-day autoshow attracts many people to visit SINOTRUK’s booth and helps to reach a lot of cooperation and orders.
During the autoshow, the MOFCOM organizes several activities to promote Chinese brands. SINOTRUK (HONG KONG) as the only representative of Chinese heavy truck brand shares how it explores overseas markets and yields good results in self researched products under the guidance of the “Belt and Road” at the “Chinese Automobile Industry Brand Promotion Forum”.
As a window to the world, HONG KONG has a mature, saturated and competitive automobile market and thus raises extremely high requirements on attendance and usage frequency for vehicles. SINOTRUK has maintained the No.1 position in Hongkong market among all Chinese heavy truck brands and accumulated to sell almost 600 heavy trucks.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November