Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 30, 2017, Linglong Tire 2017 China Truck Racing Championship grandly kicked off in Shanghai Tianma Autodrome. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor was crowned as the champion thanks to the superior performance Chenglong H7 and T7 delivered and the quality of such vehicles not inferior to those of imported. At the China truck racing championship, still Liuzhou motor received an order for 100 Chenglong H7, becoming a real winner at Shanghai station.
What are the advantages of Chenglong T7 as a long-head truck with characteristics associated with race? According to the person in charge at the competition site, Chenglong T7 is a high-end long head heavy truck integrating high security, reliability, economy, efficiency and comfortability. The truck is able to prevent the probability of collision and traffic rates by 50% with the features including collision prevention assist, lane keeping technology, TPMS and ABS+ESC.
In terms of power, Chenglong T7 is equipped with WP13L 500hp engine. The golden combination chain of large hp engine with Fast aluminum transmission + small ratio rear axle makes startup and acceleration faster and ensures the strong and steady power output in hilly road conditions. In addition, Chenglong T7 uses modular and light-weighted design to reduce its own weight, improve load capacity and maximize the economy of single trip.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November