Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS
2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. Dongfeng has already announced that it will bring seven popular vehicles on display, including Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 Muck Truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 Dumper.
Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck represents the highest manufacturing technology of Dongfeng at present. Built on the huge success of Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, the vehicle achieves even better fuel economy and is ideal choice for transporting goods in large sizes.
Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, equipped with the latest version of DDi engine, has been gaining growing popularity among customers since the start of this year.
Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck features higher efficiency, stronger loading capacity and a higher level of intelligence, becoming an indispensable part of urban construction.
Dongfeng KC 6×4 muck truck is chiefly targeted at the urban dredge transport market. It not only achieves high reliability and high fuel economy, but also provides great comforts for drivers.
Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck is mainly designed for the long-distance logistic market
Dongfeng KR 4×2 dumper is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It can be chiefly used for transporting dredges and gravels for urban construction.
With such a constellation of star products, Dongfeng aims to fully showcase its formidable strengths and its commitment to green transport.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November