Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS
2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. Dongfeng has already announced that it will bring seven popular vehicles on display, including Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 Muck Truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 Dumper.
Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck represents the highest manufacturing technology of Dongfeng at present. Built on the huge success of Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, the vehicle achieves even better fuel economy and is ideal choice for transporting goods in large sizes.
Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, equipped with the latest version of DDi engine, has been gaining growing popularity among customers since the start of this year.
Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck features higher efficiency, stronger loading capacity and a higher level of intelligence, becoming an indispensable part of urban construction.
Dongfeng KC 6×4 muck truck is chiefly targeted at the urban dredge transport market. It not only achieves high reliability and high fuel economy, but also provides great comforts for drivers.
Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck is mainly designed for the long-distance logistic market
Dongfeng KR 4×2 dumper is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It can be chiefly used for transporting dredges and gravels for urban construction.
With such a constellation of star products, Dongfeng aims to fully showcase its formidable strengths and its commitment to green transport.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
- FAW Jiefang Leads the Trend at 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-08
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor 2017-11-02
- Hyva to Display a Ruifeida Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April