Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service
Under the theme of “striving for the ultimate goal of great intelligence”, FAW Jiefang J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck officially went into service in Heifei city, Anhui province on November 16, 2017, with the presence of over 200 industry VIP customers, group leaders and Jiefang colleagues.
Product Manager of Jiefang Dumping truck department, Zhao Xiaoguang, attended the event and delivered a speech. He said that this J6P 8 × 4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck put on the market continues the advanced design and manufacturing process of the Jiefang products and at the same time combines the practical case in transportation with light weight, strong power, high reliability, fuel-saving, more comfortable and other outstanding advantages, fully meeting the new needs of users’ efficient operation.
The delivery of Jiefang J6P 8×4 slag truck in Hefei, a beautiful and thriving city, perfectly demonstrating its excellent and extraordinary performance. As a product in line with policy, market development and user’s need, it will certainly deliver great benefits to its customers.
J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck offers a chassis weighing only 10.5t, which allows users to carry more goods because the allowed maximum weight of vehicle and goods is 65t under the current regulation. In addition, it is a truck with a wheelbase as short as 2250mm, which shortens the turning radius greatly. This will be very useful when traveling in complicated operating conditions. To improve passenger comfort and reduce fuel consumption, Jiefang adopts the common rail system and the exclusive fuel-saving technology of its own to reduce the fuel consumption/100 by 2-3L compared with its competitors. The other considerate design includes low engine vibration, double seal and air seats, joining to provide customers with a thoughtful and comfort driving. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November