Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017
From Oct.31 to Nov.3, US time, SEMA Show 2017 is held in Las Vegas Convention Center. As one of the exhibitors, Linglong Tire (Booth No.40306 ) makes its appearance on SEMA Show with its green and eco-friendly tires.
In order to improve its brand awareness in US market, Linglong always attaches great importance to SEMA Show, especially in 2017. If you come to Las Vegas to witness the great SEMA Show this year, you will see what Linglong does during SEMA Show. The company carries out its brand promotion through 52 baggage claim banners in McCARRAN International Airport, outdoor advertising on the street nearby and welcome board in the hall of SEMA Show.
Linglong brings 22 tires in total for SEMA Show 2017, including its brand of Linglong, LEAO, ATLAS and GREEN MAX, such as ATLAS FORCE HP, ATLAS FORCE UHP, GREEN MAX GDH100 and GDH102.
During this exhibition, Linglong Tire will not only demonstrate its innovation in its technology in tire development, but also highlight its enterprise culture and spirit, which could make its potential and existing customers more familiar with Linglong’s efforts to become more competitive in the global tire market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November