Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017
From Oct.31 to Nov.3, US time, SEMA Show 2017 is held in Las Vegas Convention Center. As one of the exhibitors, Linglong Tire (Booth No.40306 ) makes its appearance on SEMA Show with its green and eco-friendly tires.
In order to improve its brand awareness in US market, Linglong always attaches great importance to SEMA Show, especially in 2017. If you come to Las Vegas to witness the great SEMA Show this year, you will see what Linglong does during SEMA Show. The company carries out its brand promotion through 52 baggage claim banners in McCARRAN International Airport, outdoor advertising on the street nearby and welcome board in the hall of SEMA Show.
Linglong brings 22 tires in total for SEMA Show 2017, including its brand of Linglong, LEAO, ATLAS and GREEN MAX, such as ATLAS FORCE HP, ATLAS FORCE UHP, GREEN MAX GDH100 and GDH102.
During this exhibition, Linglong Tire will not only demonstrate its innovation in its technology in tire development, but also highlight its enterprise culture and spirit, which could make its potential and existing customers more familiar with Linglong’s efforts to become more competitive in the global tire market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
- Five Linglong Brand Stores Opened in Brazil 2018-04-10
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Aditya Birla Group 2018-04-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July