CNHTC Develops Customized Vehicles to Suit Customers’ Special Requirements
Early this year, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) officially launched a new marketing campaign to target its customers in ten major areas with 100 units different vehicles.
In the first ten months this year, the sales of CNHTC’s vehicles equipped with MAN technologies grew by 140% year on year. It accounts for 45% of CNHTC’s overall sales. Without doubt, CNHTC’s vehicles with MAN technologies have become a major force.
In addition, HOWO and Hohan, two other brands owned by CNHTC, also saw impressive gains in their sales, up by 90% year on year.
HOWO-T7H, HOWO-T5G and Hohan J7G, all of which are equipped with MAN technologies, have become the star products of CNHTC.
Equipped with MC11,MC13 or MT13 engines, HOWO-T7H has successfully lowered its body weight and achieves higher safety standards, higher reliability, and higher fuel economy. Moreover, it provides more comforts for its drivers. So far, it has won several honorary titles, including 2017 Recommended Logistic Vehicle, 2017 Logistic Vehicle Innovation Prize, 2017 Recommended Vehicle for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals, and China’s Recommended Truck.
Built on the great success of its predecessor which has won several major prizes for trucks in Europe, HOWO-T5G has MC07, MC05 and MT07 power choices available for its customers. With high fuel economy, high reliability, strong power, and low body weight, the vehicle is perfectly suitable for express delivery, frozen products transportation and transportation for other special purposes.
Hohan J7G is equipped with MAN MT13 natural gas engine. With the strongest horsepower among all natural gas powered trucks in China, the vehicle only consumes 29-32 kg of natural gas for every 100 km. Thus, it is extremely competitive compared with its counterparts.
In 2017, CNHTC’s business in four major business areas, including its trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transport vehicles and vehicles for special purposes, grew by 85%, 86%, 22% and 144% respectively in the first ten months. By further optimizing its products and diversifying its product line, CNHTC has launched a series promotional activities for its vehicles, further enhancing its market presence. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November