30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery
Recently, 30 units of Qingling GIGA tractors made its delivery to Sanxinghe Transport Ltd in Shaoguan. What’s the difference from the GIGA tractors sold before? The highlight is that it offers a FAST rather than ZF transmission as a standard option to meet customer’s requirements.
The tractors delivered in Shaoguan are equipped with ISUZU 6w series engine which can generate a displacement of up to 15.68L. The engine seeks to reduce oil consumption and cost from pressurization, cooling to fuel injection when it runs at the frequent rotational speed.
With consumers’ ever growing demands for a spacious cab, Qingling made a borderer and higher high-roof double sleeper available to the current GIGA to provide a luxury & comfort enjoyment.
In addition to GIGA tractor, there are GIGA cargo truck and GIGA chassis for special vehicle in keeping with the ongoing development trend in domestic logistics market. Following the customer-centered and market-oriented philosophy, Qingling motor will continue to strengthen its cooperation with ISUZU in all fields to create a global modeling engine factory and production base for both CV and engines in the world. In the meantime, Qingling will continue to promote China’s commercial vehicle consumption concept in keeping up with the world, bring more commercial vehicles with excellent quality, low consumption, low emission and high efficiency to the economic society. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November