XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
Recently, XCMG issued the reports for three quarters. During the reporting period, XCMG’s total operating revenue for the first three quarters increased 78.20% over the same period last year and the net profits attributable to shareholders of the listed company increased 370.39%.
From January to September this year, the construction machinery industry in China took on a better overall climate than that in the same period of last year. XCMG fully expanded both domestic and oversea markets and experienced growth in both traditional industries and emerging sectors.
In the traditional industries, XCMG truck cranes increased by 117% in the first three quarters, still occupying half of the domestic market share. The sales volume increased substantially, compared with that in the same period of last year. XCMG crawler cranes have been the best sellers for the third year in a row. The share of models with more than 300t has been raised by more than 10%, securing XCMG an absolutely leading position that is hard to shake. The cranes with thousand tonnage are thriving, especially large-tonnage crawler cranes, which have become major forces and preferred choices in various types of major energy projects. The excavator business increased significantly: the growth rate from January to September increased 180%, compared with that in the same period of last year, and the products occupy nearly 10% of the market share. Traditional products such as loaders and road machinery have also experienced significant growth.
The emerging sections also witness good growth of XCMG products: the market shares of rotary drilling rigs and directional drills are over 40%; the sales of environmental sanitary equipment increase nearly 60% and the overall market share ranks among the top 3 in the industry; the overall market share of lorry-mounted cranes has reached 56%; elevating fire trucks occupy the highest market share in the industry.
In the meantime, the international strategy of XCMG has achieved fruitful results. The active deployment of the “Belt and Road Initiative” strategy for the first three quarters has led to breakthroughs in the core markets which are the countries along the “Belt and Road”. Moreover, XCMG has become one of the few manufacturers of super-large and high-end mining excavators and mining trucks whose equipment is exported to many foreign countries and core markets that were monopolized by foreign brands before. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- President Xi Inspects XCMG 2017-12-15
- XCMG’s Most Powerful Road Sweeper off Assembly Line 2017-11-30
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3 2017-11-23
- XCMG Qilong T-series Self-dumping Vehicles Enter Myanmar 2017-11-22
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600 2017-11-10
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017