The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened
Guangzhou(December 6, 2017)---As the high-end brand of Linglong Tire, ATLAS TIRES’ first domestic brand shop was officially and successfully opened in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, which demonstrates that the sales network optimization and brand promotion of ATLAS has reached a new high. The distributors of ATLAS across the country and the related company leaders attended the opening ceremony and witnessed this great moment.
In 2009, Linlong Tire made ATLAS become its tire brand and began to rebuild this brand, aiming at bringing the world-class quality of ATLAS to domestic market and building a high-end tire brand market for Chinese market. After several years’ development and testing, ATLAS tire made its appearance in Chinese market officially on April 22, 2017, starting its new journey in China.
It is necessary to have effective tools to do good work. ATLAS continuously satisfies customers’ demand for high quality tires with professional & international R&D team, intellectualized equipment, first-class tire testing platform, global supplier system and series of product development.
The newly opened brand shop in Guangzhou has VIP Green Channel and professional maintainence station, which could reach the highest industry standards in terms of store design, hardware facility, product and service, scale and professionalization. Meanwhile, the operation of ATLAS brand shop could build a connection between customers and distributors, between distributors and manufacturer, promoting ATLAS brand to step towards a high level goal. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November