FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan
On 23 December 2017, Faw Jiefang held an annual group purchasing meeting in Gaoan, Jiangxi province, where it secured a single-day order of 2360 units, the largest ever order.
Deputy General Manager of JAW Jiefang Business Headquarter, Wang Rui jian, emphased in his speech that FAW Jiefang sales for the first 11 months hits 124,727 units, including 97,842 units for medium-and heavy-duty truck, jump 67% from the same period a year earlier. Such a remarkable achievement partly contributes to the great support from users, and partly contributes to FAW Jiefang Qingdao’s advance in manufacturing, performance, after-sales service and intelligence technology.
FAW Jiefang brought a total of 14 models to display with JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor and JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor among the most favorable ones.
Powered by Weichai WP13.500E501 engine, JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor has a max power output of 500hp and meets the national V emission standards. Other specifications include 12-speed C12JSDQXL240TA transmission, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.1, and 12R22.5 tire.
While the other JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor offers Xichai 6DM2-46E51 engine, FAW CA12TAX210M3 All aluminum gearbox, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.111, and 12R22.5 tire.
Both of the two tractors are offered all aluminum fuel tanks with a volume of up to 800L to sufficiently address the need for long haul, WABCO valve and imported ABS system to secure vehicle security, free of oil change within 10,000 kilometers for engine, housing and axle, and parking heating and air conditioner as option for customers.
The event concludes with a combined order of 2360 units, including 1758 units placed at the event and 602 units outside the scene, setting the record for single-day order.
- Jiefang Wants to Make Waves in New Energy Vehicle Industry 2017-12-18
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018 2017-12-07
- FAW Jiefang Launches Its ‘All-weather’ J6 Heavy-duty Truck across China 2017-12-04
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-11-28
- Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service 2017-11-20
- FAW Jiefang Leads the Trend at 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-08
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017