FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan
On 23 December 2017, Faw Jiefang held an annual group purchasing meeting in Gaoan, Jiangxi province, where it secured a single-day order of 2360 units, the largest ever order.
Deputy General Manager of JAW Jiefang Business Headquarter, Wang Rui jian, emphased in his speech that FAW Jiefang sales for the first 11 months hits 124,727 units, including 97,842 units for medium-and heavy-duty truck, jump 67% from the same period a year earlier. Such a remarkable achievement partly contributes to the great support from users, and partly contributes to FAW Jiefang Qingdao’s advance in manufacturing, performance, after-sales service and intelligence technology.
FAW Jiefang brought a total of 14 models to display with JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor and JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor among the most favorable ones.
Powered by Weichai WP13.500E501 engine, JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor has a max power output of 500hp and meets the national V emission standards. Other specifications include 12-speed C12JSDQXL240TA transmission, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.1, and 12R22.5 tire.
While the other JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor offers Xichai 6DM2-46E51 engine, FAW CA12TAX210M3 All aluminum gearbox, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.111, and 12R22.5 tire.
Both of the two tractors are offered all aluminum fuel tanks with a volume of up to 800L to sufficiently address the need for long haul, WABCO valve and imported ABS system to secure vehicle security, free of oil change within 10,000 kilometers for engine, housing and axle, and parking heating and air conditioner as option for customers.
The event concludes with a combined order of 2360 units, including 1758 units placed at the event and 602 units outside the scene, setting the record for single-day order.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November