FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025
CHINA, November, 26 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On November 2, FAW Jiefang said in an investor relations event that the company has developed a complete and clear overseas strategy at the beginning of last year, targeting to increase overseas sales to about 10% of its total sales by 2025. This year and the coming year is expected to see a significant growth in overseas sales.
Generally speaking, there are three common types of overseas markets: 1. general trade markets such as Asia, Africa and Latin America 2. market with limited entry threshold such as India, Brazil, Indonesia and other markets with high levels of localization. 3. developed markets with high entry threshold including Europe, the United States, Japan and South Korea. The third one is the largest in size. However, to access to the European and American Market, it depens not only on general trade and construction of plants, but also requires some capital investments.
FAW Jiefang predicted that medium-and-heavy-duty truck market size is projected to reach 1.2 million vehicles in the coming 4 to 5 years. With the double carbon strategy, technological innovation policy adopted, China’s commercial vehicle will shift directions toward a phrase of high-quality development. New energy sector, in particular, will be a new growth point with potential demand to increase at 40% year on year during the fourth five-year plan. It is reported that in FAW Jiefang's new '15333' NEV strategy, by 2025, its new energy vehicles sales will reach 100 thousand units and will account for over 20% of total vehicle sales.
Furthermore, FAW Jiefang also actively lay out light-duty urban logistics vehicle, medium-duty sanitation vehicle, city bus, fuel cell dumper and tractor head that run on hydrogen fuel cell, with the tractor head, sanitation vehicle and bus segments already going on trial sale. A hydrogen power R&D laboratory has been set up in Changchun and a strategic partnership with Foshan Xianhu Laboratory has been established for the development of some key fuel cell technologies. In the future, Its Foshan plant will be put into operation for automated guided production of fuel cells.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021