SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut
From December 24 to 26, SINOTRUK CDW 2018 Business Meeting was held in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. At the meeting, SINOTRUK CDW officially released its new logo to the public.
Also at the meeting, SINOTRUK CDW revealed its new generation Lion King series light trucks to the public. Adopting SINOTRUK 2080 driver’s cockpit, the new vehicle has further improved its travel comforts for drivers. Apart from a new logo, it has optimized its bumpers, rear-view mirrors and other details, projecting a brand new image to the public.
Specifically, Lion King series have engineering vehicles, road trucks, special vehicles and new energy powered trucks available for their customers.
Lion King engineering vehicles generally fall into two categories, Tengshi and Lishi. The former belongs to 4X2 series light engineering self-dumping vehicles with its power ranging from 84 to 180 horsepower. In addition, it is able to load 8, 12, 14 or 18 tons based on the customers’ requirements. The latter boasts a maximum 240 horsepower. With a lighter chassis, it can load 18 or 25 tons of goods.
With the continued expansion of online businesses, China’s logistic industry has maintained a robust growing momentum in recent years. At its 2018 Business Meeting, Ruishi series products are chiefly targeted at providing logistic services in urban areas. With competitive loading capacities, Ruishi series vehicles are set to make big splashes in China’s logistic industry.
In the special vehicle area, Jieshi series vehicles are equipped with 4X2, 6x2 and 6x4 chassis. Boasting high adaptability, they can be widely used as construction vehicles, urban service vehicles, sanitation vehicles, etc.
In the new energy field, SINOTRUK CDW also rolled out Yishi series vehicles targeting at urban logistic services. With a loading capacity of 2.5 tons or 4.5 tons, Yishi series vehicles are mounted with a sealed cargo container to suit the demanding requirements for urban logistic services.
After joining SINOTRUK in 2010, SINOTRUK CDW has gone through a thorough restructuring in the past seven years. By constantly innovating its manufacturing technologies and bringing new products to its customers, CDW has already won wide recognition among the public.
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar 2017-07-31
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Linglong Focused On Dandelion Rubber Development 2017-12-27
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
- Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017 2017-09-08
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017