XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
After rounds of global recruitment, 5 top talents were invited to XCMG’s Headquarters in Xuzhou, China to embark on a leadership development journey early December. During the XCMG Apprentice Season 3 tour, One Week CEOs transformed their career by developing leadership skills, learning about XCMG's industrial advantages as well as its highlighted products.
Developing Leadership Skills
As the highlight of the trip, One Week CEOs were offered a precious opportunity to meet and share ideas with Mr. Wang Min, Group Chairman of XCMG. “Meeting with Chairman Wang was a one-of-a-kind experience," said Hicham, Apprentice from Algeria, who was thrilled to meet XCMG’s management.
Apart from meeting Group Chairman, Apprentices also learned a lot of insight into entrepreneurship through sharing sessions with 8 leaders in different XCMG divisions, including business negotiation training to know more about the success of XCMG's Going Global Strategy. ”All the CEOs we met in different divisions are so kind, strong and determined to take XCMG to the top 3 in the world!” Hicham added.
Learning about XCMG’s Industrial Advantages
During the tour, Apprentices were offered an opportunity to experience some of the world's most state-of-the-art technologies, including a visit to Asia’s Largest Noise Control Research Laboratory at XCMG's Headquarters, and the company’s intelligent manufacturing factories, such as, excavator, heavy hoisting machinery and more.
"The best part of my XCMG experience was the excavator factory! Besides that, I’m very surprised and impressed with the factories and the quality of production methods,” said Aaron, Apprentice from the United States shared how excited he was to see XCMG machines in his country.
“After learning about the intelligent manufacturing process at XCMG this week, I will be able to share with my clients about that and build up their trust for the company,” said Przemyslaw, Apprentice from Poland.
"I’m impressed by XCMG’s rapid development and technological breakthroughs of upscale products," said Yi Tin, Apprentice from Malaysia, who was inspired by XCMG’s achievement.
Immersing in a Machinery Wonderland
In addition to becoming a CEO for a week in the world’s top 10 construction machinery manufacturer, the Apprentice journey is not complete without immersing in the fantastic machinery world. One Week CEOs truly enjoyed XCMG’s full-line machines pulling off various tricks, including excavator taking people’s hats off, excavator shooting basketballs and dancing performance by ET110 “Steel Spider-Man” while appreciating the machine’s highly precise handling. They also explored the state-of-the-art machines with first-hand experience, test-driving G9 Hanvan heavy duty trucks and LW1200K, the biggest wheel loader manufactured in China.
Falling in Love with XCMG
At the press conference, One Week CEOs enthusiastically shared what they've learned together with their mentors. They had the hardest time saying goodbye to the friends and teams they made within the week.
“The company’s corporate culture and hospitality are really amazing! After my one week with CEO, I made a conclusion that XCMG is a company with a strong spirit, high-quality products and advanced technology,” shared Liidia, Apprentice from Russia, at the sharing session.
- XCMG Dumpers and Excavators Exported to Myanmar in Quantity 2017-12-25
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe 2017-12-18
- President Xi Inspects XCMG 2017-12-15
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20% 2017-12-14
- XCMG’s Most Powerful Road Sweeper off Assembly Line 2017-11-30
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3 2017-11-23
- XCMG Qilong T-series Self-dumping Vehicles Enter Myanmar 2017-11-22
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600 2017-11-10
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017