XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
After rounds of global recruitment, 5 top talents were invited to XCMG’s Headquarters in Xuzhou, China to embark on a leadership development journey early December. During the XCMG Apprentice Season 3 tour, One Week CEOs transformed their career by developing leadership skills, learning about XCMG's industrial advantages as well as its highlighted products.
Developing Leadership Skills
As the highlight of the trip, One Week CEOs were offered a precious opportunity to meet and share ideas with Mr. Wang Min, Group Chairman of XCMG. “Meeting with Chairman Wang was a one-of-a-kind experience," said Hicham, Apprentice from Algeria, who was thrilled to meet XCMG’s management.
Apart from meeting Group Chairman, Apprentices also learned a lot of insight into entrepreneurship through sharing sessions with 8 leaders in different XCMG divisions, including business negotiation training to know more about the success of XCMG's Going Global Strategy. ”All the CEOs we met in different divisions are so kind, strong and determined to take XCMG to the top 3 in the world!” Hicham added.
Learning about XCMG’s Industrial Advantages
During the tour, Apprentices were offered an opportunity to experience some of the world's most state-of-the-art technologies, including a visit to Asia’s Largest Noise Control Research Laboratory at XCMG's Headquarters, and the company’s intelligent manufacturing factories, such as, excavator, heavy hoisting machinery and more.
"The best part of my XCMG experience was the excavator factory! Besides that, I’m very surprised and impressed with the factories and the quality of production methods,” said Aaron, Apprentice from the United States shared how excited he was to see XCMG machines in his country.
“After learning about the intelligent manufacturing process at XCMG this week, I will be able to share with my clients about that and build up their trust for the company,” said Przemyslaw, Apprentice from Poland.
"I’m impressed by XCMG’s rapid development and technological breakthroughs of upscale products," said Yi Tin, Apprentice from Malaysia, who was inspired by XCMG’s achievement.
Immersing in a Machinery Wonderland
In addition to becoming a CEO for a week in the world’s top 10 construction machinery manufacturer, the Apprentice journey is not complete without immersing in the fantastic machinery world. One Week CEOs truly enjoyed XCMG’s full-line machines pulling off various tricks, including excavator taking people’s hats off, excavator shooting basketballs and dancing performance by ET110 “Steel Spider-Man” while appreciating the machine’s highly precise handling. They also explored the state-of-the-art machines with first-hand experience, test-driving G9 Hanvan heavy duty trucks and LW1200K, the biggest wheel loader manufactured in China.
Falling in Love with XCMG
At the press conference, One Week CEOs enthusiastically shared what they've learned together with their mentors. They had the hardest time saying goodbye to the friends and teams they made within the week.
“The company’s corporate culture and hospitality are really amazing! After my one week with CEO, I made a conclusion that XCMG is a company with a strong spirit, high-quality products and advanced technology,” shared Liidia, Apprentice from Russia, at the sharing session.
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
- 100 XCMG HAVAN G7 LNG Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-06-04
- 26 Units XCMG Self-Dumping Trucks to Arrive in Taiyuan for Operation 2018-05-25
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform 2018-05-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July