Sinotruk Howo T5G 6×2 Gas-powered Van: A New Choice for Express Delivery
From December 16 to 19, 2017, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) held its annual business meeting. During the meeting, it put its Howo T5G 6×2 gas-powered van on display. Since its debut in 2013, the van has been constantly rising in popularity in China’s express delivering market, gaining high recognition among a number of carriers.
With a space of 66 cubic meters (9,600×2,500×2,730), the gas-powered van is equipped with a lower chassis and a B10 engine made by MAN. With an average consumption of 17 kg gas for every 100 km, the vehicle improves its energy efficiency by 20%. In addition, with a quality guarantee cycle for its engine, transmission and driving axle lasting longer periods, the vehicle greatly helps its operators improve their profit margin.
Tailored for the express delivery market, T5G possesses an appealing appearance and fully meets EU ECE R29 collision safety regulations. With a more streamlined body, it has reduced its wind drag to just 0.56, the lowest among all its counterparts.
Sinotruk MAN MT07.29-50 engine with a torque reaching 1,100 N.m helps the van deliver powerful performances. Its continuous flow valve (CFV) made by Econtrols helps the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
1) Higher Reliability
Equipped with HW13709XSTC transmission, the van makes the gear shifting an easier job. In the meantime, it helps the vehicle cut its noise level and improve its overall life-expectancy.
2) Higher Loading Capacity
With H153 (5.5 tons) front axle, T5G boasts a higher loading capacity.
3) Duel Gas Tanks
Two gas tanks with high quality and enviable volumes (450L+450L) helps T5G drive over 2,000 km continuously.
4) 153 (10 tons) Driving Axle
Its153 (10 tons) driving axle achieves a speed ratio of 4.111. Its transmission rate can also reach 98%. Its fuel filter specially designed for its axle housing and its SKF wheel hub bearing are among a host of big highlights.
5) Lower Body Weight
With a lower body weight, a lower chassis and a higher loading capacity, T5G can be mounted with 295/80R22.5 vacuum tires. Achieving high speed and lower gas consumption, it is an ideal choice for all enterpries involved in logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut 2017-12-27
- Sinotruk New HOWO-T7H Makes Its Debut in Xiamen 2017-12-05
- CNHTC Opens its Second KD Assembly Line in Ethiopia 2017-12-01
- CNHTC Develops Customized Vehicles to Suit Customers’ Special Requirements 2017-11-27
- Sinotruk Sitrak and Steyr Sold 1,000 Units on November 11 2017-11-23
- 50 Units Sinotruk Fire-fighting Trucks Shipped to Ethiopia for Operation 2017-11-17
- Sinotruk Hong Kong Signs Cooperation Framework Agreement with Czech TATRA Truck 2017-11-14
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online 2017-11-13
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM 2017-09-30
- Sinotruk Opens its 4S Store in Philippines 2017-09-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017