Sinotruk Howo T5G 6×2 Gas-powered Van: A New Choice for Express Delivery
From December 16 to 19, 2017, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) held its annual business meeting. During the meeting, it put its Howo T5G 6×2 gas-powered van on display. Since its debut in 2013, the van has been constantly rising in popularity in China’s express delivering market, gaining high recognition among a number of carriers.
With a space of 66 cubic meters (9,600×2,500×2,730), the gas-powered van is equipped with a lower chassis and a B10 engine made by MAN. With an average consumption of 17 kg gas for every 100 km, the vehicle improves its energy efficiency by 20%. In addition, with a quality guarantee cycle for its engine, transmission and driving axle lasting longer periods, the vehicle greatly helps its operators improve their profit margin.
Tailored for the express delivery market, T5G possesses an appealing appearance and fully meets EU ECE R29 collision safety regulations. With a more streamlined body, it has reduced its wind drag to just 0.56, the lowest among all its counterparts.
Sinotruk MAN MT07.29-50 engine with a torque reaching 1,100 N.m helps the van deliver powerful performances. Its continuous flow valve (CFV) made by Econtrols helps the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
1) Higher Reliability
Equipped with HW13709XSTC transmission, the van makes the gear shifting an easier job. In the meantime, it helps the vehicle cut its noise level and improve its overall life-expectancy.
2) Higher Loading Capacity
With H153 (5.5 tons) front axle, T5G boasts a higher loading capacity.
3) Duel Gas Tanks
Two gas tanks with high quality and enviable volumes (450L+450L) helps T5G drive over 2,000 km continuously.
4) 153 (10 tons) Driving Axle
Its153 (10 tons) driving axle achieves a speed ratio of 4.111. Its transmission rate can also reach 98%. Its fuel filter specially designed for its axle housing and its SKF wheel hub bearing are among a host of big highlights.
5) Lower Body Weight
With a lower body weight, a lower chassis and a higher loading capacity, T5G can be mounted with 295/80R22.5 vacuum tires. Achieving high speed and lower gas consumption, it is an ideal choice for all enterpries involved in logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November