Dongfeng Kingland 8X4 Light Weight Truck Makes Its Debut
On February 2, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle officially released Dongfeng Kingland 8X4 Light Weight Truck, which is specially targeted at the transportation market for fruits, vegetables, and poultry.
Having three power solutions available for its customers, namely dCi11 engine, Cummins ISL9.5 engine and DDi7.5 engine, Dongfeng Kingland 8X4 Light Weight Truck can reach a power ranging from 315 to 420 horsepower, meeting requirements in various working conditions. In addition, its body weight can be lowered to 8.86 tons. Thus, the vehicle achieves high fuel economy and delivers impressive performances.
By using high strength steel, Dongfeng Kingland 8X4 Light Weight Truck has lowered its body weight significantly compared with its predecessors but still maintains high resilience. In addition, it uses less number of leaf springs, which helps the vehicle further cut its weight and improve its comfort standards.
In addition, its gas tank and transmission gearbox casing are made by aluminum alloy. Thanks to the use of the light weight materials, the vehicle further cuts its weight and improves its life expectancy.
With lowered body weight, Dongfeng Kingland 8X4 Light Weight Truck has further improved its safety standards with more resilient driver’s cockpit and bumper, ensuring the safety of its drivers and passengers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November