FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
On March 2, FAW Jiefang, the champion of the sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks for two years in China, signed a cooperation agreement with Germany-based Continental AG for jointly building and operating internet of commercial vehicles. Hu Hanjie, president of FAW Jiefang and Dr.Michael Ruf, CEO of Continental AG, were present at the signing ceremony.
“We both see the huge market potentials in the internet of commercial vehicles. Based on the mutual trust and mutual benefits, we will work closely together to build intelligent transport system for the near future,” said Dr. Michael Ruf.
“Our deepening cooperation will continue to expand to new areas, such as building intelligent trucks and smart transport system”, said Hu Hanjie.
Boasting the longest history in China’s auto industry, FAW Jiefang is now one of the leading players in China’s commercial vehicle industry. In 2017, the company sold 297,000 units vehicles, including 26,500 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which accounted for 19.7% of the total market and ranked the first place in the industry.
Continental AG, which was established in 1871, is one of the Top 500 Enterprises in the world and is now specialized in providing spare parts for automobiles.
By closely working together, FAW Jiefang and Continental AG aims to push forward the transformation of China’s commercial vehicle industry. By generating more business opportunities and helping customers cut their costs, they will contribute immensely to the improved efficiency in the logistic industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW SA Enjoyed a Record Year Despite Touch Conditions 2018-03-08
- FAW Jiefang Sees Booming Exports 2018-02-06
- FAW Jiefang J6P with Solid SSCR Unveils in Shanghai 2018-01-30
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan 2017-12-27
- Jiefang Wants to Make Waves in New Energy Vehicle Industry 2017-12-18
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018 2017-12-07
- FAW Jiefang Launches Its ‘All-weather’ J6 Heavy-duty Truck across China 2017-12-04
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-11-28
- Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service 2017-11-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Kenyan Haulage Firms Prefering to Choose Chinese Brand Trucks
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017