FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
On March 2, FAW Jiefang, the champion of the sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks for two years in China, signed a cooperation agreement with Germany-based Continental AG for jointly building and operating internet of commercial vehicles. Hu Hanjie, president of FAW Jiefang and Dr.Michael Ruf, CEO of Continental AG, were present at the signing ceremony.
“We both see the huge market potentials in the internet of commercial vehicles. Based on the mutual trust and mutual benefits, we will work closely together to build intelligent transport system for the near future,” said Dr. Michael Ruf.
“Our deepening cooperation will continue to expand to new areas, such as building intelligent trucks and smart transport system”, said Hu Hanjie.
Boasting the longest history in China’s auto industry, FAW Jiefang is now one of the leading players in China’s commercial vehicle industry. In 2017, the company sold 297,000 units vehicles, including 26,500 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks, which accounted for 19.7% of the total market and ranked the first place in the industry.
Continental AG, which was established in 1871, is one of the Top 500 Enterprises in the world and is now specialized in providing spare parts for automobiles.
By closely working together, FAW Jiefang and Continental AG aims to push forward the transformation of China’s commercial vehicle industry. By generating more business opportunities and helping customers cut their costs, they will contribute immensely to the improved efficiency in the logistic industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November