CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing
On March 6, 2018, CHMC held a promotion event for 2018 new edition of TRAGO in Chongqing. The managing director of CHMC Deng Yijun, and that of Chongqing Jilong, Fan Yunlong, logistics companies and users are all among the people who were present at the event.
Powering 2018 New Edition of Trago is a third-generation POWERTEC engine. According to the company, it is capable of producing enough power to address the growing market demands for large power in delivery & freight industry. The engine is hooked up to an import ZF12 automatic transmission or national ZF16 manual transmission. There are there models available for 2018 new edition of Trago to offer more choice for local customers. CHMC chief said that a complete sales network across China has been established with over 100 distributors, 200 service outlets and 16 parts centers to provide convenience for customers in regions.
With a height of 1895mm, the cab of new 2018 Trago is spacious and comfortable. In addition, it offers enough storage space for long distance travel, as well as seven-inch LCD digital display with radio, USB, AUX, Bluetooth and reversing video. The automatic transmission which located right under the multi-function switch, plus the ergonomic design of control centers layout, provides easy access to gearshift and some other operations.
At the promotion event, a lot of customers was granted the chance to feel in person the outstanding performance delivered by the new Trago. The new Trago is highly impressive and regarded for its comfortable, powerful and reliable performance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- CHMC Sales Climbed 30% in 2016 and Set a Goal of 45000 units in 2017 2017-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November