Dongfeng Opens Its First Powertrain Plant in China
China’ truck manufacturer Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Co Ltd. (DFCV) on May 11 announced that its first powertrain plant opened in China. The powertrain plant is merged into by the former engine plant and transmission plant. Based on a Profit Center Management, the new plant will mainly develop and manufacture engine and transmissions, under the brand Dongfeng.
The establishment of powertrain plant is a massive step for Dongfeng in the solid implementation of reform measures. In earlier 2018, Dongfeng has set up the Commission on Deepening the Reform and proposed to optimize factory business and merge subsidiaries, aiming at taking a lead in domestic CV market. Dongfeng has been making an effort in recent years to integrate old and new factories, optimize organizational structure, resource allocation and business processes so that they would be able to establish an efficient powertrain system to boost Dongfeng’s competitive capability.
The former engine and transmission plants have a history of 50 year and have contributed a lot to Dongfeng’s development. As more and more attention is being given to the powertrain as a whole, instead of just engine or transmission, the merging of two plants become a must. It is a great adjustment to the organization structure, as well as an inevitable choice of history establish powertrain plant.
The objective of the powertrain plant is to provide valuable back up to Dongfeng’s competition and become a core profit source under modern management framework and operational processes. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng and Jumeng Sign a Deal for 1,000 Units Trucks 2018-05-10
- Dongfeng Held a Forum on Intelligent and Connected Vehicles Tech 2018-05-03
- New Generation of Dongfeng KR Rolls off the Line 2018-04-20
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sold 44,749 Units Trucks in Q1 2018-04-10
- China's First Dongfeng KX ISZ520 Dangerous Article Transport Vehicles Delivered 2018-03-29
- Dongfeng Kinland 8×4 Truck Beats Imported Trucks 2018-03-27
- Dongfeng Expects to See More than Double Sales in Overseas Market by 2020 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- 16 Units Dongfeng Kinland Shipped to West Africa for Operation 2018-03-21
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017