Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong
On May 9, 2018, a day before Chinese Brand Day, the list of Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong was issued. Linglong Tire appeared on the list with a ranking of No.45.
Since its establishment, the company has consistently adhered to independent innovation, independent development and independent brand. Since the 13th Five-Year Plan, the company has devoted itself to promoting brand marketing through the construction of brand stores, advertising and sports sponsorship, striving to create a international brand in Chinese tire industry. In 2017, Linglong’s brand value reached RMB 30.562 billion, among the list of China 500 Most Valuable Brands.
So far, the company's products have been exported to more than 180 countries and regions with over 30,000 marketing network and 3,000 brand stores worldwide. In 2017, the company has developed a number of OE projects, including German Audi and Volkswagen, Czechic Skoda etc.
The launching of this list is a major move and attempt to promote excellent brands in Shandong Province, aiming at promoting outstanding national brands to become international brands. Linglong Tire will seize these opportunities and persist in technological innovation and improve product quality to fight for its goal of becoming a top 10 tire manufacturer across the world. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
- Five Linglong Brand Stores Opened in Brazil 2018-04-10
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Aditya Birla Group 2018-04-09
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- Linglong Tire 2018 Annual Meeting of Technical Staff Was Held Successfully 2018-03-19
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017