Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong
On May 9, 2018, a day before Chinese Brand Day, the list of Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong was issued. Linglong Tire appeared on the list with a ranking of No.45.
Since its establishment, the company has consistently adhered to independent innovation, independent development and independent brand. Since the 13th Five-Year Plan, the company has devoted itself to promoting brand marketing through the construction of brand stores, advertising and sports sponsorship, striving to create a international brand in Chinese tire industry. In 2017, Linglong’s brand value reached RMB 30.562 billion, among the list of China 500 Most Valuable Brands.
So far, the company's products have been exported to more than 180 countries and regions with over 30,000 marketing network and 3,000 brand stores worldwide. In 2017, the company has developed a number of OE projects, including German Audi and Volkswagen, Czechic Skoda etc.
The launching of this list is a major move and attempt to promote excellent brands in Shandong Province, aiming at promoting outstanding national brands to become international brands. Linglong Tire will seize these opportunities and persist in technological innovation and improve product quality to fight for its goal of becoming a top 10 tire manufacturer across the world. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November