XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
XCMG, the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has seen its earnings almost quadruple over the last year as the global economic recovery continued, and infrastructure investment in China increased demand for equipment including excavators, loaders and forklift trucks. The company, China's biggest exporter of construction machinery, is predicting solid growth in 2018 on the back of continued improvement in global markets despite rising trade friction between the United States and China.
For 2017, net profit surged 389.31% to RMB 1.02billion, up from RMB 208.6million the previous year, far outpacing the revenue growth of 72.46% that the company said in its previous annual report. In 2018, XCMG forecasts sales of RMB36.8 billion, representing year-on-year growth of 26.3%.
"Although rising protectionism and increasing Sino-U.S. friction casts a cloud over the global economy, the trend of globalization is irreversible, enabling XCMG to continue its global expansion," said Wang Min the President of XCMG. "In the domestic market, we will leverage our strength in product quality and sales channels to expand market share, and we will seek to become a 'smart manufacturer' by investing in technology and in our people."
Chinese construction machinery makers are benefiting from a recovery following a five-year downcycle, in 2011-2016, that saw the industry shrink by two-thirds from its peak. In 2017, China's infrastructure investment accelerated while the economy stabilized, giving the industry a boost.
Although XCMG's stellar performance last year was aided by industry consolidation that strengthened the company's market position, the bright spot is its strong overseas growth.
In 2017, XCMG become China's biggest exporter of construction machinery to the Asia-Pacific region, with sales jumping 71%. Meanwhile, exports to eight countries in South America grew 1.6 times while localization took root in the continent, and the company began conducting R&D on excavators locally. In Europe, XCMG's crane products were popular in Germany.
XCMG's overseas sales will continue to benefit from China's Belt & Road Initiative which is boosting infrastructure investment in regions along the modern "Silk Road" linking China with Eurasian countries.
XCMG will continue to expand its global market share by targeting key regions, stepping up investment in global research and services, and seeking breakthroughs in top-end markets in Europe and North America.
The company, the world's biggest maker of crane trucks and heavy-duty road rollers, will strengthen its core competitiveness while also exploring opportunities in new industries such as environmental protection. In addition, XCMG will invest heavily in the next generation of information technologies as part of its strategy to evolve into a "smart manufacturer." (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Pump Vehicle to Start Operation in Dubai 2018-05-21
- XCMG New Energy Vehicle Makes Big Splashes in China 2018-05-18
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board 2018-05-14
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt 2018-05-09
- XCMG Gets an Order for V5 Firefighting Trucks Worth Fifty Million Yuan 2018-05-07
- Vice Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Cheerleads XCMG's Assistance in Baku Harbor 2018-05-07
- XCMG Set to Further Promote its Presence in Europe 2018-05-02
- The Story Behind XCMG’s Success: Ranking as the World’s No.6 2018-04-28
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship 2018-04-24
- XCMG Sold 3,856 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in Q1 2018-04-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- XCMG Joins Hands with China Construction to Create a "New Capital" in Egypt
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017