XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
In recent years, e-commerce has emerged as a spur growth driver and has reshaped the worldwide marketplace. More companies, including those in the construction machinery industry, are surfing the e-commerce wave. To keep up with the pressing market demand and remain competitive, since 2015, XCMG has started undergoing a digital transformation and introducing e-commerce into its business. Last month, XCMG officially launched two e-commerce platforms, Tlang and Machmall, to grasp the opportunities driven by this booming online trading trend.
Purchasing heavy construction equipment is never an easy task for construction business owners,however, XCMG’s online presence through the two e-commerce websites, Tlang and Machmall, delivers greater ease and convenience for customers to acquire XCMG products without borders and carry out direct inquiry online. The two e-commerce websites are no ordinary product trading platforms but integrated platforms that cover multiple services such as equipment purchasing, spare parts sales, second-hand equipment trading, rental information release and online after-sales services.
The launch of e-commerce platforms is, in no doubt, a milestone of XCMG in the integration of the era of ‘Internet+' and its persistence on innovation and development. More importantly, the rapid rise of the e-commerce business offers enormous potential to the industry and favors both our partners and customers.
Distributors – E-commerce is an excellent opportunity for distributors. Through concentration and integration of products and services, the e-commerce platforms are used as catalogs to direct buyers to the most competitive and capable distributors in the world to complete the procurement. This additional source of traffic is going to help distributors reaching out to new customers and convert them to sales revenue.
Manufacturers – The global penetration of e-commerce has spawned an increasingly large number of web-savvy consumers, creating business opportunities for manufacturers. With these two e-commerce platforms that offer third-party seller services, first-tier mechanical and engineering products manufacturers can distribute their products globally, thus, increase online exposure and visibility of their brands.
End-Customers – ‘One-stop’ online solution. One of the challenges of developing e-commerce is weakening the existing customer relationships because of losing personal connection and interaction between customers and companies. Nevertheless, incorporating digital and connectivity in a way that doesn’t replace those relationships, customers on the XCMG’s e-commerce platforms can experience ‘one-stop’ online services such as information provision, logistics and aftersales service that cater to their needs in different aspects.
E-commerce has obviously created a new way to conduct business. Integrating domestic and foreign resources through the internet, the launch of the two e-commerce platforms is regarded as a significant strategic decision of XCMG responding promptly to the emerging ‘internet+’ and a great leap to accomplish business upgrade. XCMG will make good use of the internet-based business model to reach out to customers all over the globe and further facilitate international trading. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines 2018-06-06
- 100 XCMG HAVAN G7 LNG Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November