Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago
As we all know, Chinatrucks.com has been an online platform for customers looking for Chinese brand trucks and parts. As an editor of www.chinatrucks.com, I have a chance to talk with customers around the world every day. On June 14, 2018, we were honored to have a customer from Trinidad and Tobago looking for parts for his beloved FAW Jiefang truck. Upon receiving, we told FAW Jiefang all about customer’s request, after that they worked closely with FAW Hongta Yunnan factory, delivering the correct parts to Carol Thomas’ hand today.
The customer, Carol Thomas, said the parts (clutch release bearing) is for a truck owned by her brother. The truck was purchased from Trinidad, West Indies in 2004 and has been with them for 14 years. It is mainly used for transport of furniture, plants and equipment and almost nothing wrong happens for years of operation. Right now the clutch release bearing needs be replaced and they are looking for Chinatrucks.com to find ways in improting parts directly.
The following are the model of the truck, parts info and picture.
Vehicle Model: FAW 3 ton RHD Open Tray Truck; VIN: Chassis Number LFWJ49A904TA26250;
Purchased from: AM Marketing, Trinidad, West Indies; Year: 2004
Engine Number: CA49801036126; Parts Name: Clutch release bearing
Part no. 62rct3503; Vehicle Picture:
China trucks passed on the request to FAW Jiefang headquarter, they respond rapidly and find out the vehicle is produced by its subsidiary, FAW Hongta Yunnan Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Hereafter referred as FAW Hongta Yunnan)
According to the vehicle's information provided by Carol Thomas, FAW Hongta Yunnan check their history files of 2004, and contact the transmission supplier, but transmission supplier told them this transmission has been out of stock for a long time. Fortunately, they found another identical clutch release bearing (Part No. 62RCT3503) from the warehouse after 2 days of continued efforts, it is a brand new one.
To thank Carol Thomas and her brother’s trust and favor for FAW's truck, they offered the parts free of charge and sent directly from China to Trinidad and Tobago. Carol Thomas was delighted when the parts arrived and thanked FAW Jiefang and chinatrucks for the great effort they made to locate the parts for them.
FAW Group Corporation, Founded in 1953 and headquartered in China's northeast Jilin Province, is China's oldest and one of the largest auto manufacturers. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of FAW, today, FAW Jiefang has evolved into a global vehicle producer, with sales of complete vehicles (CBUs) and CKD/SKD vehicle kits to over 80 countries around the world. Supporting the company's rapidly expanding international sales, FAW Jiefang trucks are also manufactured at overseas production facilities in Pakistan, Iran, South Africa, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Nigeria, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam. Of all the FAW models exported, J6,Tiger V,J5K,Han V remain among the most popular ones for overseas customers because they are of very high quality and reliability.
In the newly released brand value list, FAW Jiefang ranked first among China's commercial vehicle makers with its brand value totalling over 60.7 billion yuan. Besides, the company’s domestic sales of heavy and medium duty trucks in the first half year reached 169,000 units, up by 2 percent year on year and accounting for 21.7% of total market share.
Chinatrucks.com is always pleased at your service for any inquiry about trucks and parts. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November