Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades
Shandong Linglong Tyre Co. Ltd. has selected Cimcorp Group as its "strategic partner" for automated intralogistics systems at tire plant projects in Zhaoyuan, China, and Chonburi, Thailand.
The collaboration in China involves automating Linglong's radial truck/bus tire plant in Zhaoyuan, where Cimcorp said it will be retrofitting the 17-year-old plant with an automated materials-handling system in stages to ensure minimum disruption to production.
In Thailand, Cimcorp is the turnkey contractor for automating the high-bay warehouse, palletizing and shipping areas of Linglong's 4-year-old passenger tire plant in Chonburi.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Kai Tuomisaari, vice president of sales at Cimcorp, said his company expects to secure additional contracts with leading Chinese tire makers covering automation technology "in order to help them achieve process optimization, quality improvement, maximum productivity and increased profitability."
Ulvila-based Cimcorp describes itself as a global supplier of turnkey automation for intralogistics, using advanced robotics and software technologies. It's part of Murata Machinery Ltd. of Japan.
Linglong just this week laid the ceremonial foundation stone for a fourth tire factory in China, in Jingmen, Hubei Province. The $875 million project has a rated annual capacity of 12 million passenger tires, 2.4 million truck/bus tires and 60,000 OTR tires. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Tire’s Brand Value Reached 45.369 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-06-27
- Linglong on Automechanika Dubai 2019 2019-06-18
- Linglong at AUTOPROMOTEC 2019 with European Best-selling Products 2019-05-31
- Linglong Appears on China International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair 2019 2019-04-29
- Linglong Starts Building Serbia Tire Plant 2019-04-04
- Annual Distributor Conference of LLIT Grandly Held in Thailand 2018-12-19
- Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record