Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades
Shandong Linglong Tyre Co. Ltd. has selected Cimcorp Group as its "strategic partner" for automated intralogistics systems at tire plant projects in Zhaoyuan, China, and Chonburi, Thailand.
The collaboration in China involves automating Linglong's radial truck/bus tire plant in Zhaoyuan, where Cimcorp said it will be retrofitting the 17-year-old plant with an automated materials-handling system in stages to ensure minimum disruption to production.
In Thailand, Cimcorp is the turnkey contractor for automating the high-bay warehouse, palletizing and shipping areas of Linglong's 4-year-old passenger tire plant in Chonburi.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Kai Tuomisaari, vice president of sales at Cimcorp, said his company expects to secure additional contracts with leading Chinese tire makers covering automation technology "in order to help them achieve process optimization, quality improvement, maximum productivity and increased profitability."
Ulvila-based Cimcorp describes itself as a global supplier of turnkey automation for intralogistics, using advanced robotics and software technologies. It's part of Murata Machinery Ltd. of Japan.
Linglong just this week laid the ceremonial foundation stone for a fourth tire factory in China, in Jingmen, Hubei Province. The $875 million project has a rated annual capacity of 12 million passenger tires, 2.4 million truck/bus tires and 60,000 OTR tires. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November