Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service
On July 25, 2018, it came a good news from Uzbekistan. The Uzbekistan tire plant that Linglong Tire provided technical service was completed, which demonstrated that the project construction phase came to an end successfully and Linglong's work at project acceptance phase was also completed successfully.
The Uzbekistan tire plant project is a key one that was driven by both Chinese government and Uzbekistan government. The project was launched on February 1, 2016, with construction cycle up tp 30 months. During the period of technical service on the site, the team of Linglong overcame the shortage of personnel and many other unfavorable factors related to site construction and cross operation of tire debugging and successfully accomplished a series of work like the preliminary technical negotiations, equipment installation guidance, technical training and performance testing, which was highly appraised by the Uzbekistan party and the other partners.
In next period, Linglong Tire will select and build the technical team consisting of elites to finish the subsequent product debugging of 16 tire specifications as per the contract, helping the Uzi plant to achieve the target of the annual capacity of PCR tires reaching 3 million units and the annual capacity of bias tires reaching 200,000 units as soon as possible.
The technology export to Uzbekistan is the first one of Chinese tire industry in Middle East region. Through this technology output, the company will continue to develop and expand its central Asia markets to better realize its target of "going out".
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November