Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW
On September 1, 2018, FAW Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "FAW") and Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Linglong Tire") signed a product technical cooperation framework agreement in Zhaoyuan, Shandong Province. In the future, the two parties would conduct deeper cooperation in Product design and development, quality assurance, cost optimization, manufacturing and social responsibility. The related leaders of both parties attended the signing ceremony.
The cooperation between the two sides has lasted for more than 20 years. During this period, Linglong has provided OE fitment service to many popular models of FAW successfully. The signing of this contract is another major breakthrough in close cooperation between the two sides. In accordance with the contract, the two parties would conduct deeper and long-term cooperation in product design and development, quality assurance, cost optimization, manufacturing and social responsibility.
In the future, FAW and Linglong Tire will take this product technical cooperation as an opportunity to jointly develop new tires suitable for new models. In order to achieve a win-win situation in technology, resource sharing and talent cultivation, the two sides will work hand in hand on the road of revitalizing the national brands!
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Celebrates the Fifteen Year Cooperation with ATD 2018-08-24
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May