XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
XCMG, the world’s sixth-largest construction machinery manufacturer from China, held its 3rd Anniversary celebration of its launch in Pakistan at the 4s workshop in Tarnol, Islamabad.
More than 200 guests from Chinese embassy Chamber of Commerce, and large Chinese construction enterprises and local customers participated in the event. Some other related enterprises in China, including WEICHAI Group, the biggest engine manufacturer in China have also taken an active part in the event and expressed their willingness to work together with XCMG for the construction and development of Pakistan.
The representative from XCMG Mr. Zhaowei said: We hope to contribute to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor by providing first-class machinery and services. Best wishes to all Pakistan people and hope Pakistan get better and better.
Over the past three years, XCMG has provided more than 1,200 units machines and equipment for road building, hydropower and thermal power building, ports and mining projects in Pakistan.
As a big state owner company, XCMG also take the initiative to take social responsibility and donate to local school and help poor children. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG XG90 Off-road Dumper Attends 2018 China Mining Congress & Expo 2018-10-24
- XCMG Continues to Expand its Presence in Liupanshui 2018-10-16
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- XCMG Mining Dumpers Make Contribution to Mine Construction in Inner Mongolia 2018-09-05
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018