FAW Jiefang Attends Guangzhou International CV Exhibition
On November 16, the fourth Guangzhou International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially kicked off in Guangzhou. FAW Jiefang brought its latest trucks and power solutions with National VI Emission Standards on display at Guangzhou (Bazhou) International Exhibition Center. More specifically, its trucks on display include new J6P Rongyao truck, new J6P self-dumping truck, new J6 sanitation truck, J6F electric logistic vehicle and J7 luxury truck.
In addition, three Jiefang engines with National VI Emission Standards were also put on display. According to Jiefang, its new engines, with displacement ranging from two liters to 13 liters, can be mounted on nine different vehicle models. Its natural gas powered engine with National VI Emission Standards, with a displacement ranging from 5 liters to 13 liters, can be mounted on light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
It is also revealed by Jiefang that starting from July, 2019, FAW Jiefang J7, J6P, JH6 and J6L trucks will all fully meet National VI Phase B Emission Standards. By cutting the acceleration time by 10%, these vehicles will also cut fuel consumption by 1-3%.
Making its debut not long ago, Jiefang J7 truck ushers a new era of truck design in the world’s truck manufacturing industry. With the interior height of its driver’s cockpit reaching 2,150 mm and its storage space reaching 1,350 liters, J7 is equipped with a number of intelligent technologies, such as intelligent safety control technology, intelligent safety prevention technology, intelligent assistance braking technology, intelligent power transmission control technology, intelligent human-machine interaction technology and intelligent driving technology.
With a large-scale upgrading in a wide number of areas, Jiefang new J6 Rongyao truck pools the best technologies from world-class suppliers and thus has significantly improved its overall reliability.
New J6 sanitation truck with National VI Emission Standards has further improved the efficiency of garbage collection and effectively lowered the spill during the transportation. J6F electric logistic truck not only boasts a uniquely attractive design, but also provides customer unparalleled after-sales services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct. 2018-11-05
- FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai 2018-10-30
- Can the Future Optimus Prime Transform from a China-made Truck? 2018-10-29
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks 2018-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales to Hit 7 Million Units 2018-10-29
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2018-10-10
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- FAW Seeks Expanding in Russian Market with Its Trucks Sales up 171% in H1 2018-09-17
- FAW South Africa’s Coega Plant Celebrated the Assembly of 4 000th Truck 2018-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July