LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018
From November 1 to November 3, BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 was successfully held in Bangkok, Thailand. Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (LLIT) appeared on this show with its excellent products including KTS300, LFL185, LDL186, KMA400, and LAU603 etc., attracting the attention of a large number of guests and customers.
BUS & TRUCK EXPO is held every year. The exhibition is a complete platform for all players in commercial vehicle industry. The exposition exhibits latest technologies and innovations from worldwide manufacturers and suppliers, and also provides an opportunity for the entire industry to share their expertise and experiences, in order to accelerate business growth.
Since its establishment on the east coast of Thailand, LLIT has been continuously strengthening its local marketing and promoting its local development. Currently, there are more than 300 Linglong brand shops in Thailand, providing excellent products as well as high quality service to the local people. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- Another Good News Comes from Linglong’s Serbian Project 2018-09-20
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2018 2018-09-07
- Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW 2018-09-05
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July