FAW Jiefang Truck Sales Hit Record High
China's largest truck maker, FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd, sold 299,273 Jiefang trucks through the first 11 months of 2018, hitting a new record.
This year, Jiefang has put many new products into the market, including the seventh generation of the classic J7, to improve its sales volume.
The company has set a goal of hitting 350,000 vehicles in sales in 2020 and 430,000 vehicles in 2023, and expects to reach 500,000 in 2025.
Performance rebound has been seen in recent years after its sales reach a low point due to problems with services and some products.
- 7 Millionth FAW Jiefang Truck Rolled off Assembly Line 2018-12-03
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Attends Guangzhou International CV Exhibition 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct. 2018-11-05
- FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai 2018-10-30
- Can the Future Optimus Prime Transform from a China-made Truck? 2018-10-29
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks 2018-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales to Hit 7 Million Units 2018-10-29
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August