National VI Dongfeng Tuyi Light Truck Went Off Production Line
On December 11, the first batch of 80 units light trucks Tuyi with National VI Emission Standards officially went off the production line at Dongfeng, ushering a brand new era for the truck maker and further strengthening the company’s core competitiveness.
Equipped with 4A15Q6 engine, Tuyi light truck has eight different models for different transportation purposes. In less than 30 seconds, it can accelerate from a standstill to a speed of 100 km/h. In addition, its maximum speed reaches 120 km/h.
With ABS, front disc braking system, self-adjusted braking distance, Tuyi achieves safety standards and higher maneuverability and generates less noise.
With a height less than 2.1 meters, Tuyi easily drive to some parking areas, supermarkets and shopping malls in urban areas. Thanks to its enlarged space, it boasts a higher loading capacity.
In the driver’s cockpit, a number of amenities are available, including multi-functional driving wheel, intelligent MP5, camera for backing, constant speed cruising, interior rear-view mirror, automatic mirror adjustment, etc., all of which are set to make driving a more pleasant experience for drivers.
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018 2018-11-15
- 37 Units First Batch Dongfeng KD Vehicles Delivered to Ethiopia 2018-11-14
- Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation 2018-11-06
- China’s First Methanol Reforming Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Enters Operation 2018-10-26
- 311 Units Dongfeng KR Trucks to Arrive in Beijing for Operation 2018-10-26
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- 47 Units Dongfeng LNG Sanitation Trucks to Arrive in Xinjiang for Operation 2018-09-20
- New Generation Dongfeng KR Medium Trucks Officially Delivered to Customers 2018-09-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September