Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line
On January 3, 18 units 14-speed auto transmission gearboxes, which are independently developed by Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng), officially went off the the production line.
According to Dongfeng, it launched the transmission gearbox development program in 2015. In just three years, it successfully rolled out the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of its first automatic transmission gearbox.
Currently, after going through a one-million-kilometer trial operation, the transmission gearbox, mounted on Dongfeng Tianlong KL truck, officially hit the market on January 6 this year. This marks a great breakthrough for Dongfeng.
Meeting both National V and VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng’s automatic transmission gearbox is fully adaptable to DDi45 and DCi11 medium- and heavy-duty diesel engines. In addition, it has passed several stringent tests at high altitudes and in extremely hot and cold weather conditions with an accumulated mileage of 3.488 million kilometers.
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng launches Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR Trucks in Wuhan 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Exceed 100,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-26
- Dongfeng Kinland 6X4 TL 45 Truck Ready for Commercial Operation 2018-12-26
- National VI Dongfeng Tuyi Light Truck Went Off Production Line 2018-12-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018 2018-11-15
- 37 Units First Batch Dongfeng KD Vehicles Delivered to Ethiopia 2018-11-14
- Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation 2018-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September