XCMG Tower Cranes Exported to Caribbean Region
On January 16, 2019, XCMG held the short but most exciting ceremony of shipping tower cranes exported to Caribbean Region in Xuzhou manufacturing base.
Trucks loaded with tower cranes drove slowly out of the manufacturing base, ready for shipping to Caribbean Region. Adhering to the international development, XCMG Tower Cranes made another robust step towards the world-class company.
Focus on safety and walk towards international development
Targeting at developing the safest tower cranes and construction lifts, XCMG Tower Cranes uses the leading structure hierarchy safety design technologies. Its products have passed the overload reinforcement tests 1.5-2 times more than the national standard load. Besides, it is the first to develop the dual safety system control technology, so as to ensure the leading safety performance. By implementing the Three High and One Big product strategy, it facilitates the international development process.
Craftsmanship helps build the high-end brand
Based on its core strategy of Quality Priority, XCMG Tower Cranes is showing the unprecedented determination to develop and manufacture construction crane products featured by “leading technology & everlasting products”. Focusing on the client value experience, it builds the excellent quality management system, and develops the zero-defect excellent quality culture. It develops precise product details and uses craftsmanship to manufacture the useful, reliable durable and practical products.
Cutting-edge technologies lead the trend in the industry
Over the past six decades and more, XCMG keeps driven by innovations. In the fierce market competition, XCMG Tower Cranes has taken the path of brand development featuring differentiation, intelligence and high-end development. In November 2018, XCMG launched S-series tower cranes represented by XGT7022, XGT7527 and XGT7532, etc., which are highly safe and intelligent with strong performance and premium quality, making them better adaptable to prefabricated construction. It gains great market recognition, bringing the all-new value experience to the clients.
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
- 36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation 2019-05-15
- 120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation 2019-05-07
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- XCMG Obtained an Order for Providing Over 200 Units Heavy Trucks in Xiamen 2019-04-28
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association 2019-04-18
- XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks 2019-03-19
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record