CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units
At 12:08 pm on April 1, the 30,000th unit Sitrak heavy-duty truck went off the production line at the production base of CNHTC. Tan Xuguang, president of CNHTC, together with the company’s top officials witnessed the historical moment.
As one of the leading players in China’s heavy-duty truck market, CNHTC rolled out Sitrak in 2013. Soon, the new truck model gained great popularity in the market. In 2015, the sales volume of Sitrak was less than 1,000 units; Very quickly, its annual sales volume exceeded 10,000 units.
In the first quarter of 2019, CNHTC sold 87,000 units trucks with its sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeding 50,000 units. In the same period, its export volume accounted for 46% of the total truck export volume in China.
- CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018 2019-03-29
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Product Range for Pakistan Market 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines 2019-03-07
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- T7H Truck Won the “Outstanding Mechanical & Industrial Product” Title 2019-03-05
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
- 20 Units CNHTC Styr Trucks Arrive in Haimen for Operation 2019-01-29
- CNHTC Self-driving Truck Starts Operation in Jinan 2019-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November