CNHTC Won a Combined Order of 1,000 Units Trucks in Xinjiang
In March, CNHTC held 12 brand promotions in various places in Xinjiang, winning a combined order of 1,000 units trucks in the autonomous region.
As the domestic truck market has been showing encouraging signs of recovery in recent months, CNHTC has been chiefly focusing on marketing HOWO and HOHAN NG series trucks. Its HOWO T7H truck and HOHAN N7G truck, in particular, with varied specifications, fully meet the special requirements of customers from both home and abroad.
With an unforgettable appearance, the truck maker’s new HOHAN is equipped with a number of amenities for truck drivers. In addition, its light weight and MT13 engine help the vehicle achieve impressive energy efficiency.
- CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units 2019-04-09
- CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018 2019-03-29
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Product Range for Pakistan Market 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines 2019-03-07
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- T7H Truck Won the “Outstanding Mechanical & Industrial Product” Title 2019-03-05
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
- 20 Units CNHTC Styr Trucks Arrive in Haimen for Operation 2019-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November