Linglong at AUTOPROMOTEC 2019 with European Best-selling Products
From May 22 to 26, 2019 AUTOPROMOTEC was successfully held in Bologna, Italy. As an international professional exhibition, this exhibition is an important exhibition in the automotive and tire field in Western Europe. In recent years, Linglong frequently appeared at home and abroad major international tire exhibitions, and 2019 AUTOPROMOTEC was no exception for the company.
At AUTOPROMOTEC 2019, Linglong displayed its GREEN-Max winter tires, summer tires and all seasons tire with new patterns, as well as KLD200, ETT100 and KTS300 and other best-selling TBR products in European market, drawing the attention of a large number of visitors. In addition, the simple atmosphere of the booth design was also popular among visitors.
Linglong has always attached importance to the European market, has sponsored VfL Wolfsburg and Juventus, aiming at expanding brand awareness through taking advantage of football matches. The visitors can also see the outstanding Juventus elements at Linglong’s booth during this exhibition.
Furthermore, on March 30, 2019, Linglong International (Europe) Co., Ltd., the first Chinese tire factory in Europe, was officially launched. The construction of the European factory will also further help Linglong open up the European market. It is of great significance to promote the global industrial layout of Linglong Tire.
- Linglong Appears on China International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair 2019 2019-04-29
- Linglong Starts Building Serbia Tire Plant 2019-04-04
- Annual Distributor Conference of LLIT Grandly Held in Thailand 2018-12-19
- Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018