FAW Jiefang Rolls Out Its 1,000,000th Unit J6 Truck
On July 15, FAW Jiefang officially rolled out its 1,000,000th unit J6 truck in its production base in Changchun, Jilin province. Hu Hanjie, president of FAW Jiefang, together with over 500 distinguished guests and journalists witnessed the historical moment.
FAW Jiefang successfully developed J6 truck in 2007. In 2010, the total production volume of J6 truck exceeded 50,000 units; in 2011, the total production volume of J6 reached 100,000 units; in 2012, 2015, 2017 and 2018, J6 went through several rounds of upgrading and technological innovations. Readily meeting various requirements of logistic enterprises, J6 truck is now taking a leading position in China’s heavy-duty truck market.
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 50 Units Sanitation Trucks to its Customers 2019-07-18
- Jiefang Light Truck Hu VR Makes its Debut 2019-07-11
- FAW Jiefang Hit a Record High of 205,000 Units Trucks in H1 2019 2019-07-09
- Jiefang Increased its Brand Value to 75.629 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-02
- Jiefang Sold 17,600 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to May 2019-06-19
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019 2019-05-08
- FAW Jiefang Sales Volume Exceeded 10,000 Units in West China in Q1 2019-04-26
- Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors 2019-04-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.