Dongfeng Successfully Develops DDi13 Engine
Recently, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) successfully developed DDi13 engine, marking a new milestone for the company in the design and manufacture of diesel engine for heavy-duty trucks with National VI Emission Standards.
DDi13 engine achieves high fuel economy, high reliability and delivers impressively powerful performances.
According to Dongfeng, DDi13 engine will be put into commercial production this year.
- Dongfeng Forges Partnership with Philippines Autokid 2019-07-15
- Dongfeng Delivers 48 Units Tianlong Trucks to Ningxia for Operation 2019-07-10
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019 2019-07-09
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June 2019-07-04
- Dongfeng Delivered 7 of Its Engineering Trucks to China Railway 2019-07-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng KL Truck Makes Its Debut in Yancheng 2019-06-17
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May 2019-06-06
- Dongfeng KL Trucks Powered by Cummins Engines Deliver Consistently Power 2019-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.