Linglong Officially Becomes Senior Sponsor of China Pavilion of the Expo 2020
On July 30, the launch ceremony of Road Show (Beijing) on China’s Participation in Expo 2020 Dubai was successfully held in Beijing, and nearly 200 people attended the ceremony including relevant leaders, enterprises, media representatives. At this launch ceremony, Linglong Tire, a well-known Chinese tire manufacturer, was officially awarded to become a senior sponsor of China Pavilion of the Expo 2020 Dubai, which means that Linglong will participate in the Expo activities and exhibitions, together with the China Pavilion, to show the innovative development and the connotation and demeanor of Chinese enterprises to the world.
Expo 2020 Dubai, which will be held from October 20, 2020 to April 10, 2021, is expected to attract 25 million visitors with 70 percent of them from countries outside the United Arab Emirates. China Pavilion is named “Huaxia Light”, implying hope and light.
As the world's highest level exhibition event, the World Expo is very strict in selection of sponsors and exhibition enterprises, and only enterprises with leading positions and national feelings in the industry can be qualified as sponsors. In recent years, Linglong Tire has set a leading position in the domestic tire industry by focusing on strategy, product, innovation and brand, aiming at building a brand with world influence.
As a senior sponsor of the China Pavilion of Expo2020 Dubai, Linglong will prepare for the expo with international business philosophy and leading technology and products, proving to the world that Chinese enterprises can occupy a place among the global high-end brands. Meanwhile, Linglong will take the advantage of the World Expo to strengthen its international cooperation and expand its communication and exchange with friends around the world.
- Linglong Tyre Realized a Business Revenue of 8.31 Billion RMB in H1 2019 2019-08-05
- Linglong at 2019 LATIN AMERICAN CARIBBEAN TYRE EXPO 2019-07-02
- Linglong Tire’s Brand Value Reached 45.369 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-06-27
- Linglong on Automechanika Dubai 2019 2019-06-18
- Linglong at AUTOPROMOTEC 2019 with European Best-selling Products 2019-05-31
- Linglong Appears on China International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair 2019 2019-04-29
- Linglong Starts Building Serbia Tire Plant 2019-04-04
- Annual Distributor Conference of LLIT Grandly Held in Thailand 2018-12-19
- Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.