Jiefang Secured Orders of 138 Units New J6 Trucks in Chongqing and Liuzhou
Recently, Jiefang officially launched a series of promotional activities in Chongqing and Liuzhou. New J6P 8×4 dump trucks and new J6P 6×4 trucks were put on display, arousing keen interest among customers.
New J6P 8×4 dump truck is equipped with independent air-conditioning system, which can help the truck lower the temperature in the driver’s cockpit in just 15 minutes. By driving six hours, the vehicle is able to help its operator cut fuel consumption by 12 L.
New J6P 6×4 truck achieves high reliability, high safety standards, and provides a more comfortable working space for drivers.
Yao Jun, Manager of FAW Jiefang Sales Co., Ltd. Chongqing, spoke highly the two trucks, saying they contributed immensely to the overall performance of Jiefang in the first half of this year.
When the promotional activities were held, 138 units J6 trucks were sold in the two cities.
- China’s Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 85,000 Units in H1 2019 2019-08-02
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 50 Units Sanitation Trucks to its Customers 2019-07-18
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Out Its 1,000,000th Unit J6 Truck 2019-07-17
- Jiefang Light Truck Hu VR Makes its Debut 2019-07-11
- FAW Jiefang Hit a Record High of 205,000 Units Trucks in H1 2019 2019-07-09
- Jiefang Increased its Brand Value to 75.629 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-02
- Jiefang Sold 17,600 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to May 2019-06-19
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019 2019-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.