XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
Organized by China Enterprise Confederation and China Enterprise Directors Association, China Enterprise Culture Conference 2019 themed with “Feeling the Pulse of the Era and Promoting Sound Development”was held in Beijing on August 5.
XCMG won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award. Across China, only 20 enterprises won such a distinguished honor.
At the conference, Wang Min delivered a keynote speech, saying the company will further speed up its internal structural reform and strengthen its efforts in technological innovation to improve its overall competitiveness in the global market.
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-09
- XCMG Opened Its first Spare Parts Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-07
- XCMG Delivers 100 V7 Mixer Trucks for the Development of Greater Bay Area 2019-07-23
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry 2019-07-19
- XCMG Secures a 20-million Deal in Shaanxi 2019-07-12
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform 2019-07-03
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
- 36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation 2019-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.