Dongfeng Opens First Dealership in Cainta, Philippines
China-based truck brand Dongfeng has announced its premier dealership under Pilipinas Autogroup (PAI).
Prior to the partnership, PAI is the exclusive distributor of Tata Motors from India.
The latest truck dealership for Dongfeng is under Agrani Motors, under the helm of Alice Lee, and is situated at the existing Tata Motors dealership in Cainta, Rizal, along Ortigas Avenue Extension.
Leading the ribbon-cutting ceremony were PAI President Cresencio Vincent Fernandez Jr., Managing Director George Blaylock, Chairman David Coyukiat, Cainta Mayor Kit Nieto, and Agrani Motors’ Louie and Alice Lee.
A total of 12 truck models–ranging from four wheelers, six wheelers, 10-wheeler cargo trucks, mini bus, tractor heads, dump trucks, and cement mixers–are available for retail namely:
Captain E 4-wheeler
Captain N 6-wheeler
Captain N 6-wheeler
Captain D9 6-wheeler
KD6Z 6-wheeler Cargo chassis
K04U 10-wheeler cargo chassis
KW46 6-wheeler tractor head
TW37 10-wheeler tractor head
K23W 10-wheeler dump truck
K37F 12-wheeler dump truck
K47H 10-wheeler concrete mixer
Mini bus 6-wheeler 32+1 seater
Coyukiat expressed firm belief that the influx of their latest product lineup is very timely.
“The Philippines is in a state of rapid development. Developing nations need a lot of transport and logistics to move its economy forward and it is here where Dongfeng vehicles can greatly contribute to your business and the economy,” he said.
“In addition, PAI is committed to establish more Dongfeng dealerships in the coming months in order to serve vehicles and after sales needs of its customers,” Coyukiat added.
Meanwhile, Coyukiat said that they will be opening 16 dealerships around the country by 2021.
- Dongfeng Trucks with National VI Emission Standards to Arrive in Beijing 2019-10-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Rolls Out The 6,000,000th CV to Mark Its 50th Anniversary 2019-10-10
- Dongfeng Sold 122,400 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks from January to August 2019-09-29
- DDi11 with National VI Emission Standards Realize Mass Production 2019-09-16
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY 2019-09-06
- 192 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2019-08-27
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 100 Units Terminal Tractors from LMKJ 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Sold 73,000 Units Light Trucks in July 2019-08-08
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019