Hengtian Auto T3 Pickup Shows in Hebei
www.chinatrucks.com: On Dec. 21st 2012, Hengtian Auto brought its new Hengtian Auto T3 pickup to show in its 2012 Business Conference. On the meeting, the chairman Wang Tiepeng announced that the after-sales service of Hengtian Auto T3 pickup, which is “Running 40,000 km with zero maintenance cost in the first two years and the longest warranty period of 200,000 kilometer in 5 years”.
Hengtian Auto T3 pickup shows in its 2012 Business Conference
The new pickup will be launched on the Chinese auto market in the first quarter of next year, priced around 90,000 uan. When the first spy shots of the T3 appeared in June Hengtian was criticized by Chinese media because the T3 looked a bit too much like the Volkswagen Amarok.
Hengtian Auto T3 pickup
The Hengtian Auto T3 is the biggest and most luxurious Hengtian-branded vehicle to far, it will be positioned above the Hengtian T1 and T2. Power for the T3 comes from a 136hp 2.4 patrol four-cylinder, an originally Mitsubishi-developed engine that has been cloned in China and is used by small Chinese automakers.
- Hengtian Tuteng pickups exposed to enter pickup markets 2012-04-09
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck 2018-05-31
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November