Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games
www.chinatrucks.com: 2015 China Open Truck Championships has been open in Guangdong Zhaoqing International Velodrome on 9 Aug.2015. 13 trucks in 8 fleets attended this in China and Hongyan trucks have been awarded with the third place, which participate into such truck games according to the international standard for the first time.
This is the only truck games listed in the national sport competitions in China, the world top level of truck games involving server brands for the first time.
The competition goes on in the way of qualifying as: the games time includes untimed practice (20 minutes for players each time) and timed one (40 minutes for the first time). All players participate into the timed practice, and starting position in the first final round (No.1-No.7) depends on the scores gained by players in the single round. 30 minutes is given to players for the second time and the top 6 players are qualified to attend it, complying with the same qualifying rules for No.1-No.6. In the second final round, the starting position is based on the scores in the previous one and the best achievements obtainer get the leading position.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016