Faw Jiefang Xichai Fasten Overseas Market Layout
www.chinatrucks.com: FAW Jiefang Xichai held “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market proseminar to comprehensively make overseas market strategies and fasten the development of globalization of its brand recently.
FAW Jiefang Xichai deeply developed the overseas market and made great achievements by cooperating with manufacturers of trucks and non-road machines during the “Twelfth Five-year Plan”. The exporting volume of Xichai engines has been steadily increased at a rate which is bigger than 10%, and its increasing rate is higher than the total level of the whole industry. Jiefang heavy-duty trucks equipped with Aowei engines entered the market of Europe which is mainly including Russian. The Xichai engine of the other series which are equipped on Chinese famous trucks, passenger cars, engineering vehicle, agricultural vehicle, generator groups and power group are also favored by customers in Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America, etc. Besides, the exporting of Xichai engine also made great breakthrough. Especially, the exporting volume of Xichai engines increased by 17.9% when the total exporting volume of engines in China decreased by 8.3% in 2015.
Xichai further optimize the layout of overseas market and fasten the pace globalization by making use of the developing opportunity of “One Band and One Road” construction to complete the globalization of “National Brand, High-end Power”. The leaders of Xichai Sales Co., Ltd. declared its “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” about the overseas market from four aspects including the exporting situation of Chinese vehicle industry and Xichai engines, the analysis of Xichai overseas market situation, the target and measures of Xichai “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market and the important issues that need coordination on the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market proseminar which was held on March, 29th, 2016. Those people who attended this conference discussed the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market plan and put forward their suggestions.
Qian Hengrong, the director of Xichai, made the overall strategic target of “the combination of autonomous strategy and opportunity strategy, highlight the brand building” by combining the suggestions put forward in the conference to continuously enlarge the fame of Xichai in international market. He made an clear explanation of the development direction and the requirements of system building of the overseas market during the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan”, arranged the important tasks of the next stage from multiple aspects including brand, service system, sales ability, market development ability, encouraging system and risks preventing, etc.. Moreover, he requires that various departments to carry out the decisions made on this proseminar and continuously improve the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” of its overseas market to laid a solid foundation of the target of “enter the market of America”.
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
- First 50 FAW-Hongta Lanjian T340 Pickups to be exported to Laos 2017-03-02
- Hot Sale 6x4 Light-weight Tractors 2017-02-27
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016