Faw Jiefang Xichai Fasten Overseas Market Layout
www.chinatrucks.com: FAW Jiefang Xichai held “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market proseminar to comprehensively make overseas market strategies and fasten the development of globalization of its brand recently.
FAW Jiefang Xichai deeply developed the overseas market and made great achievements by cooperating with manufacturers of trucks and non-road machines during the “Twelfth Five-year Plan”. The exporting volume of Xichai engines has been steadily increased at a rate which is bigger than 10%, and its increasing rate is higher than the total level of the whole industry. Jiefang heavy-duty trucks equipped with Aowei engines entered the market of Europe which is mainly including Russian. The Xichai engine of the other series which are equipped on Chinese famous trucks, passenger cars, engineering vehicle, agricultural vehicle, generator groups and power group are also favored by customers in Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America, etc. Besides, the exporting of Xichai engine also made great breakthrough. Especially, the exporting volume of Xichai engines increased by 17.9% when the total exporting volume of engines in China decreased by 8.3% in 2015.
Xichai further optimize the layout of overseas market and fasten the pace globalization by making use of the developing opportunity of “One Band and One Road” construction to complete the globalization of “National Brand, High-end Power”. The leaders of Xichai Sales Co., Ltd. declared its “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” about the overseas market from four aspects including the exporting situation of Chinese vehicle industry and Xichai engines, the analysis of Xichai overseas market situation, the target and measures of Xichai “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market and the important issues that need coordination on the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market proseminar which was held on March, 29th, 2016. Those people who attended this conference discussed the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” overseas market plan and put forward their suggestions.
Qian Hengrong, the director of Xichai, made the overall strategic target of “the combination of autonomous strategy and opportunity strategy, highlight the brand building” by combining the suggestions put forward in the conference to continuously enlarge the fame of Xichai in international market. He made an clear explanation of the development direction and the requirements of system building of the overseas market during the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan”, arranged the important tasks of the next stage from multiple aspects including brand, service system, sales ability, market development ability, encouraging system and risks preventing, etc.. Moreover, he requires that various departments to carry out the decisions made on this proseminar and continuously improve the “Thirteenth Five-year Plan” of its overseas market to laid a solid foundation of the target of “enter the market of America”.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April