New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 5, “SAIC Hongyan Cup” the truck driver Elite Challenge Northwest Zone tournament was open in Urumqi.
The "SAIC Hongyan Cup" driver elite challenge attracted the SAIC Hongyan sales manager and dealers from Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia and other places to watch.
The sales and service general manager of SAIC Hongyan Xinjiang branch, Peng dongjun said, “The sales of Hongyan were up by 50% year on year. Through today competition, we offer a depth test drive opportunity to the customers. We found that the user is highly recognized for new Genlyon C500. There are many players expressed the intention to purchase.”
New Genlyon C500 equipped with cursor11 liter engine has low fuel consumption, low emission, high torque, lightweight, durability, low noise, long life of lubricant and other leading properties and upgrade in power, safety, comfort, service and value five aspects. We can say that New Genlyon C500 has limitless future.
It’s worth mentioning that the competition truck was purchased by the player who became the first one to own new Genlyon C500 in Northwest district. According to statistics, in the competition scene, a total of 16 new Genlyon C500 trucks were signed.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016