New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 5, “SAIC Hongyan Cup” the truck driver Elite Challenge Northwest Zone tournament was open in Urumqi.
The "SAIC Hongyan Cup" driver elite challenge attracted the SAIC Hongyan sales manager and dealers from Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia and other places to watch.
The sales and service general manager of SAIC Hongyan Xinjiang branch, Peng dongjun said, “The sales of Hongyan were up by 50% year on year. Through today competition, we offer a depth test drive opportunity to the customers. We found that the user is highly recognized for new Genlyon C500. There are many players expressed the intention to purchase.”
New Genlyon C500 equipped with cursor11 liter engine has low fuel consumption, low emission, high torque, lightweight, durability, low noise, long life of lubricant and other leading properties and upgrade in power, safety, comfort, service and value five aspects. We can say that New Genlyon C500 has limitless future.
It’s worth mentioning that the competition truck was purchased by the player who became the first one to own new Genlyon C500 in Northwest district. According to statistics, in the competition scene, a total of 16 new Genlyon C500 trucks were signed.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April